Your mental health is important. In fact, it may be the most important aspect of your health, and while you may be feeling depressed or stressed, you are not alone.
There is hope.
If you are in immediate crisis, please seek help. Text Crisis Text Line at 741741, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you are not in immediate crisis but find yourself struggling, please consider utilizing one of the following resources:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Crisis Text Line
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Emotions Anonymous
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation
- Mental Health America
- Narcotics Anonymous
- National Alliance of Mental Illness
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Recovery International
- Self Mutilators Anonymous
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration